Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pretty Gelato at Amorino

Amorino is one of my favorite places in New York for many reasons:

1. The ice cream is pretty and yummy!
How often do you see such a pretty ice cream like this huh? Not only pretty, this chrysanthemums-shaped technique is actually created to allow customers to try up to 22 flavors in a single shot! Pretty crazy huh? Well, personally I never order more than 4 flavors but maybe next time I should order for 22 flavors just to test the technique lol.

2. High quality ingredients with no artificial coloring!
I have been quite concern about what goes into my mouth so I love the fact that Amorino uses no artificial, unhealthy ingredients. All fruit sorbets are made with fresh fruit like Mango Alfonso d’India (Mango), Lampone Willamette (Raspberry) and Fragola (Strawberry), Limone (Lemon). You can also have them in a cup, waffle, focaccino or a cone.

3. Amorino is just around the corner from NYU
Oh yeah!

Amorino Gelato
60 University Pl, New York, NY 10003
(212) 253-5599
www.amorino.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment