Friday, November 8, 2013

Do-It-Yourself Sundae at The General

Cr: http://nypost.com
NYC is full of Korean BBQ restaurant which is famous for their "cook your own foods" serving style. But not only foods, now you can also have "make your own sundae" ice cream at The General restaurant in Bowery.

DIY Sundae ($18) is a four-tier tower of fixings for two with many toppings such as peanut butter, Oreo-brownie bits, coconut-almond biscotti, cake crunchies reminiscent of Carvel’s, caramelized street nuts and a spicy cherry compote on top.

Hmm.. frankly speaking, I am not sure I will go to this place just to get the DIY sundae though. I mean, I could make this myself at home, right? But well, if any of you want to have fun with your friends making ice cream sundae then you might want to head to this place!

The General
Address: 199 Bowery, NYC
212-271-7101

No comments:

Post a Comment