Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Did You Have Turkey Ice Cream?


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Did you all have food coma yesterday? Well.. I sure did. Could not help but stuffing my face with turkeys, brussel sprouts and everything yummy. Unfortunately, I did not have this turkey ice cream from Baskin Robbins cause I just knew about this yesterday! Ugh..

Well Baskin Robbins is offering ice cream Turkey Cake to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday this year. The cake is “glazed” with Caramel Praline Topping and is decorated with sugar cone legs, and can be customized with a guest’s favorite ice cream flavor. Hm.. I think cookies and cream flavor would go very well with the caramel praline topping! This cake can serve up to 16 people and retail for $32.99. Baskin Robbins also has mini turkey ice cream and offered it d in a family-friendly 4-pack for $12.99. Isn't it perfect? Now when can I have another excuse to gobble up this treat?

No comments:

Post a Comment